I didn’t want this to become a habit (go to sleep, wake up crying, go to bed with mom) so last night I decided if he woke up crying I would move Chase out of the room instead. To my amazement he went to sleep and slept the entire night without the Nuk. Woo hoo!

This morning when he woke up I let him out of the crib to play while I was getting ready for work. As I walked into his room I almost fell to the floor laughing. His diaper bag was in his room (there are always Nuks in his diaper bag) and he was feverishly trying to get to the bottom of it to find a Nuk. He reminded me of a smoker who hadn’t smoked in days looking for a cigarette in the bottom of their purse. Needless to say I removed the bag from his room so he didn’t feel the “urge” again.
Dad is coming home on Friday so we’ll see if he sticks with the program or if I have to start it all over again once he leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment