We finally got our tree up. We decided this year to pull the big tree out. That was a task! We (I) had to rearrange the entire living room so that it would fit.
We'd like to give a special thanks to Val & Phyllis. If it wasn't for you we'd have no Christmas decorations.
The boys decorated the tree (notice all of the ornaments are clumped down low) and they are very excited. Here are a few short clips of them giving their Christmas list.
**I had issues uploading the videos so you'll have to click on the links below to view them**
Ty's first take
Notice that Chase has things written down so he won't forget anything?
Chase's Christmas Wishes
I had Ty sit down so I could get more information from him on what he wanted from Santa.
Ty's second take
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved the videos! Makes me miss the kiddos that much more. Ty is really starting to look like Chase at times and Chase is getting that "grown up" look. Can't wait for X-mas!
Post a Comment