Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess who is 2!

That’s right! Ty turned 2 years old today. Can you believe it? Neither can I. When people say that time flies they aren’t kidding.

He was tickled to death last night when I told him he got a card (from Val & Phyllis). He got mad at me when I didn’t get it open and to him fast enough. I think he probably held onto it for 3 hours and finally ended up falling asleep with it in the car. It is a bit wrinkled now.

I’m sure we’ll have lots of party pictures to share but thought I’d throw in some of his “baby pics” in this post.

Ty over the years

(I don't want to resize these top two pics so you can click on them to see the entire pic)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma loved it when he wiggled his toes

Photobucket

The cutest little Santa I’ve ever seen!

Photobucket


An empty box and a cookbook (upside down). What more could a kid want?

Photobucket

1st Birthday pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here he is from last night. I’ve decided he’s going to either be a manager or a supervisor. When we get to the horse barn the first thing he does is grabs the crops and starts barking orders.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: