Clinton Anderson is a world redound clinician that I started following a few years back. Chase started watching him with me and picked up on the techniques. Everyone thinks he looks like a young Clinton but I’ll let you be the judge of that.
Here he is at a show last year.

And here is Clinton with Chase at the Des Moines Wahl Walkabout Tour last year.

Here is the article. I know it is kind of hard to read because it is so small but if you would like to read it let me know and I will try to send you an e-mailed version of the article.

These pictures might help explain why Chase is standing on Nikki’s back. It is a “signature” move of Clintons. He can usually do this after just a few hours of work with a young horse. These are from the Road to the Horse competition that he won.


So if you see Chase don’t ask for his autograph. He’s already gotten a big head out of the deal! He informed Grandma Candy and Grandma Janet that HE made their horses famous.
No comments:
Post a Comment